Skip navigation

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:58 pm

Post subject: Beep Boop DD (DAYFAILZZ)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:33 am 
Miniature Blaster

Twitter: endshark
OKAY I AM LATE I AM TRYING TO CATCH UP RIGHT NOW :happy: . I was just told today that I can still join if I am late. So right now I am trying to knock out some videogame fanart to get myself up to speed. I promise the quality will be much better once I've caught myself up haha (well..maybe not this week 'cause work has me loaded with hours, eww inventory time :x)

So far I've only got these two done (the MMZ one was cooler in my head haha). Expect more Megaman probably in this thread.

ddf2k12

So far I've got two down, five drawings left to go to catch up!

DAILY DRAW 2012 THREAD PLEASE TAKE A LOOK, THANKS :) (it has megamanz and comics)
DAILY DRAW 2013 IT HAS STUFF

Last edited by Carnival on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Profile Send private message E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:02 am 
Miniature Blaster

ddf2k12

Warming up, decided to throw in two more Megaman related pics.
Leviathan is my fave from MMZ.

Three more and I'll be caught up.

Edit: Damnit I -still- am putting 11 on things like its 2011. FML.

DAILY DRAW 2012 THREAD PLEASE TAKE A LOOK, THANKS :) (it has megamanz and comics)

Last edited by Carnival on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:13 am 
Miniature Blaster

OKAY ALL CAUGHT UP NOW:

ddf2k12
Based Mega off the Megaman MMO trailer design!

I am not gonna lie I just started drawing Megaman and then decided "lets add boobs" and so the drawing went in this direction instead lol.

Now I am ready to tackle day 8 I guess!!

Edit: Maybe I'll make Megaman my theme and whip up a comic over the rest of the days or somethin'.

Last edited by Carnival on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:57 pm 
Miniature Blaster

Decided to start a comic idea I had a few weeks ago. Of course when I decided "oh hey I am gonna do this now" I abandoned the start of a script I had cobbled together before and now I'm just gonna wing it.

Edit: I also realize its quite sketchy but I've got a different comic I'm working on and I don't want this to take too long outta my day :)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:58 pm 
Miniature Blaster

ddf2k12

Made some tweaks. I like this one better, not that I hated the red. I also jacked all the tones up because I like really harsh tones.

So yeah, I'll do page 2 tomorrow hopefully.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:03 am 
Miniature Blaster

Not sure when the days switch over (for me I'm going by what day it actually is when I draw it...and its technically 2am on day 9 for me now here). I got this going just a little after midnight because I couldn't really sleep and felt like drawing. If this doesn't count for day 9 though even then I'll probably try and squeeze another one in before I go to work and possibly after I get home from work (its a night shift).

PAGE 2 (and the page where my topic lives up to its name...beep boop):

ddf2k12

If the story kinda blows I'm sorta just winging it here haha. So don't really expect a masterpiece. I kind of have an idea of what I want to include butttttt...I have nothing really planned out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:46 am 
Panther Dash

Awesome stuff! ! I'm digging the bold colors and the graphic style you've got!

website // blog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:49 pm 
Miniature Blaster

Thanks, I am glad you are enjoying my stuff so far!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:57 am 
Miniature Blaster

AHHHH SORRY ABOUT THIS ONE. Inventory day at work so I had an extra long shift. Came home and some family has come over for the weekend...now I've gotta juggle work and company all weekend so I am not sure if I can make a whole lot of awesome stuff these next few days.

Literally did this under a minute, its 5 minutes 'till Midnight for me (at the time of writing this post, not sure when I'll actually post it). I'll -try- and get better drawings in tomorrow but I doubt it!!

Don't expect much better for day 11. Day 12 I should hopefully be back on track with that comic.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:03 am 
Miniature Blaster

Day 11. With an hour to spare...which of course I'm going to head off to bed, gotta get up early tomorrow.

Anyway, just some characters from a comic book I am working on. Not the best sketches since work + company = AHH (like I said last post) but here is day 11 all the same. Hoping to get back on track tomorrow, but if not then monday FOR SURE.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:12 am 
Miniature Blaster

This is it for today! I have a couple days off and the house to myself the next two days (during the day anyway) so I'll get back to that comic then. Still found a little bit more time to draw than a few days before but I am kinda tired. Did a lot of stuff today.

Everything on here is just randoms. So far I've dubbed 'em One armed witch catgirl with a cool jacket, block head man with cool hat, old lady, thief girl with a square head, and COOL MONSTER GUY.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY12)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:01 pm 
Plank Walker

Okay, Megaman Zero, Aile, and Megaman Light are by far my favorites. But Aile takes the cake. I don't know what it is but I just really like your style or something. My eyes cannot divert.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY13)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 am 
Miniature Blaster

InkJuse: Thanks a lot man, glad you dig it :). I am kinda sad I have yet to upload anything other than sketches so far though!

ddf2k12

Not my fave page but I feel that cruddy right now. Only without the coughing up blood bit and I'm not a girl.

But other than that I think I am subconsciously channeling "me being sick" through this thing so far. That'll change. I do have an idea of what I want to do next page. Still though - this cough is violent and won't go away >:(

Last edited by Carnival on Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:07 am 
Panther Dash

I always loved the Zero redesign. Great stuff.

You're making me want to draw some megaman stuff :P

| tumblr | DA |

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 am 
Miniature Blaster

Thanks Kaptain! The Zero redesign is my fave incarnation of him. Also yessss...draw some Megaman stuff, it'd be fun!

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY14)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:51 am 
Miniature Blaster

Felt like working on my main comic again today. I've been working on this thing forever now. I started in college, ripped it apart after college and started redrawing a bunch of things, and then moved back home and got a stupid part time job and have been feeling rather depressed lately. Which is why I started doing the daily draw because I need something to keep me drawing since I've found it really hard as of late to work on my personal projects. I guess its a case of missing all my friends and the town I was in while in college because there is absolutely nothing for me back home here and I don't know anybody here anymore.

Aaaannyyway. All different pages of course here...

ddf2k12

I guess some progress is good progress anyway. I intentionally made the fight panel there a lot more rough compared to the rest of the lines because I tried doing it clean and it wasn't giving me the impact I wanted.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY14)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:54 am 
Miniature Blaster

Not a lot of time to draw today.

ddf2k12

Some descriptions:

NIRVANA PSYKHE (not pictured here, but she is a ghost girl I have drawn before) -
Main character. Used to be more or less a bounty hunter and ended up being responsible for getting many supercriminals locked up. Unfortunately she is super trigger happy and reckless and destructive that she lost all control during a pursuit that ended up getting her locked up. A lot of retroactive charges were placed on her as well, pretty much slamming her with an Eternasentence. Because some supernatural folk are already dead you see.

Nirvana is a ghost girl, so she has your standard ghost powers. She can phase through objects and make the room really cold if she wants to be a jerk. She can make her legs disappear and hover about and can become completely invisible.

JACE STATS -
Jace Stats used to be an actor until he became so obsessed with his roles that he started to emulate them in real life too. He has the uncanny ability to fight off what seems like a billion other people with relative ease, drive a shit ton of cars like a pro, and seems to always speak in this low gravely whispery tough guy voice. His real name is Jace Stats but from time to time he gets into different personas and will respond to Frank or John or other ‘generic tough guy movie names’. He is for all intents and purposes a human being on the outside, but was mistaken for a supernatural being for simply being too awesome. OR WAS HE.

RUKA RUKA -
Ruka is a werewolf girl perpetually stuck in a half werewolf state. She can’t fully transform and as such holds a strong resentment towards those who can, as well as those who are able to use all their naturally given powers to their fullest. She’s easily excitable (not in that way pervs gosh) and despite her jealousness and bitterness towards some of the others, she is still a sweet girl. Sometimes. She also can go batshit insane and become loud and obnoxious and dangerous to everyone around her.

JONES McBONES –
Jones McBones is a skeleton who was in the mob. He is great at deception and scamming people, so he is a highly untrustworthy fellow unless the goals of both parties are the same. Even then – exercise caution. The only way to ensure he won’t stab you in the back for his own advancement is if he knows that whoever he is working with he stands no chance against.

Basically I am super early on with this concept.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY16)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:56 am 
Miniature Blaster

Just got back from work, so I'm gonna start drawing. However I dunno if I'll want to stop and upload some stuff when the deadline for me tonight hits because I might just nonstop draw until I fall asleep with little interruption. Need to get some stuff done.

But I did start on a few more panels before going to work today, they're pretty crude cause they're not very far along but...

ddf2k12
Only the top two I started today, the other ones were from a previous day at the bottom. I am pretty happy with the more actiony shots being a lot rougher. It gives me a weight/motion I wasn't satisfied with going super clean on those parts (I've tried).

So now I am gonna continue working on these for the rest of the night I think. I'll try and have better stuff in this thread soon lol, like the next page to that other comic!

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY17)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:52 pm 
Miniature Blaster

ddf2k12

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY18)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:59 am 
Miniature Blaster

Didn't feel much like drawing after work, so I made a song. Then I made a quick sketch for the album art here:

So take a listen and you can see my tiny thumbnail, that's the sketch

So yeah, there is my drawing. Just under the wire too...but I spent way more time on the track (which is still not 100% finished I wanna tweak things).

Edit: Now with a more refined/cooler sounding SEGA Genesis variant: Take a listen hurr

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY19)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am 
Miniature Blaster

A few minutes late on getting this up on the net for day 19, but I was literally out all day today. Was at my Grandparents place since we were there to celebrate both her and my moms b-days since they're rather close and we're all busy during the week to get together then. Just a sketch of one of my characters.

Time to go to sleep :O. I've gotta go to work in the morning.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY19)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:26 am 
Hell's Embassador

This thread is awesome. I can't believe i missed it. Well i can believe i missed it if you were using imageshack or a personal blogsite. But no worries now! I got my internet fixed and i can see your beauteous lines. I think you missed out on making pumpkin stomach man not have evil gourd faced boobies..

Just sayin.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY20)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:38 am 
Miniature Blaster

Thanks! I was actually using photobucket pretty much for the majority of these pics posted here : O

Anyway here are my sketches for the day.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:30 pm 
Plank Walker

Love these posts! Just to be sure, do you have a deviantart account and am I watching you already? If not, I need to.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:38 pm 
Miniature Blaster

You're already watching me :). I just haven't uploaded most of this stuff to DA. It's http://jaxomatik.deviantart.com

Thanks for the kind words man, means a lot! I've really been digging what you've been putting out so far through this.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY21)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:30 am 
Miniature Blaster

Finished off the lines for this page.

ddf2k12

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY22)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:59 pm 
Miniature Blaster

ddf2k12

Gonna use this as my emblem/logo of sorts. Going to put it on the back of my business cards.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY22)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:14 pm 
Explosive Space Modulator

These are great. You have a fantastic style.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY23)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:46 am 
Miniature Blaster

Thank you :)

ddf2k12

I started this page a while back, and its been kinda sitting here as a sketch for a while so I decided to start going at it now.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY23)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:13 pm 
Hell's Embassador

i wante to seasy some uch but he the hte ... the cogld.. golden corn is ready for hearvetes.

Post subject: Re: Beep Boop DD (DAY24)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:43 pm 
Miniature Blaster

I have no clue what to make of that...

...OR MAYBE I DO.

Edit: Haha well that looks like all I'm willing to show for today. I was doing a bit of other drawing before I had to go to work, but I don't have much time tonight to draw since I need to make it an earlier night than most. I have to help my Dad move over the next two days so I will be absent for DAY 25 and on DAY 26 hopefully I can post what I've drawn for both 25 and 26 since I won't have access to this stuff.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:35 pm 
Miniature Blaster

I didn't have any time to do anything the last two days during the move so whatever lol. Here are a couple drawings I made today.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:39 pm 
Skull Leader

Awesome designs! love your style :happy:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:33 am 
Miniature Blaster

Thanks Mr.SpoonHead :D!

Trying to come up with a print design. I might use number 2 there as a cover for issue 2 though if I don't pick it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:52 am 
Miniature Blaster

Final day:
Decided to finish inking this page.

It is currently Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:58 pm